Phil Webster, Owner
- Phil is the "Jack of All Trades" around here. He has a full load of responsibilities keeping the car lot full of excellent quality vehicles, but he's good to have around in a pinch. He can go on parts runs, do an oil change, plug a tire, and negotiate a great discount with our vendors, just not at the same time. He loves being around cars and even getting his hands dirty, but with the hectic demands of being an owner, it doesn't happen as often as he would like. Phil dreams of someday having fewer responsibilities!
Tyler Shoemaker, Service Manager
- Tyler has been managing our Service department since 2017. He knows how to take care of his customers and make sure they leave here feeling confident in their repairs. He'll walk you through the details to any repair that needs done and provide you with a free inspection report! Tyler cares about his customers and that shows through every day. Tyler and his wife, Chelsi, reside in Heartville with their three children; Mally, Hunter, and Thea. Tyler dreams of enjoying a 4-day weekend. Fishing. In Bora Bora
Brian Schmidt, Technician
- Brian has been with us since we moved to the new building. He is a technician specializing in alignment, tires and preventative maintenance. He is hardworking, loyal, and trustworthy-qualities we admire dearly. Brian is typically the first person to see your vehicle when it arrives here at Webster Tire & Auto. He's as good on a tractor as he is with a wrench, and that makes him invaluable around here. Brian dreams of retiring from Webster Tire & Auto with a head full of gray hair and boxes full of cash buried in the back yard.
Shawn Lacy, Technician
- Shawn has been with the Webster Tire and Auto family for 3 years now and we don't think we'll ever give him up! Shawn graduated from Neoga High School and Lake Land College Automotive Program. He is an ASE Master Tech and specializes in diagnostics, which is a huge value to our customers. Shawn has proven to be a leader on the shop floor and continues to provide excellent repairs to our customers. Shawn and his wife, Katie, live in Heartville with their son Logan. Shawn dreams of pulling a luxury Coachmen RV behind a brand new F350 with a cooler full of Budweisers in the back.
Jessica Polk, Director of Finance and Administration
- Jessica has been with us since 2016. An Altamont resident, Jessica graduated from Parkland College and Lake Land College. Sometimes referred to as "The Bank," Jessica manages the money and everything connected to it! When she's not balancing the books, you can find her playing outside with her kiddos, Kinze (7) and Dax (2), at a tumbling event with the family, keeping husband Tayler in line, or sipping on a glass of pinot on the back porch. Her dreams include building the next family home, traveling the world, and getting a new car!
Trenton Miller, Technician
- Trent comes from a long line of technicians. It runs in his family and in his blood. Trent graduated from Olney Central College with a degree in Auto Service Technology and is also ASE certified. Trent continues to gain more knowledge and experience each day and has become a valuable member of our team. Besides fixing cars, he loves four wheeling and hanging out with his Dad. Trent dreams of becoming an ASE Master Technician with additional Master certifications for GM, Ford, and Chrysler.
Robert Browning, Technician
- Robert is the newest addition to our tech team. Originally from Newton, Robert went to OCC for Automotive Technology and worked as a tech in Charleston, IL for 5 years. Robert's professionalism and knowledge make him a great fit here at Webster Tire & Auto. A Jeep enthusiast, Robert also enjoys fishing and spending time outdoors. Robert dreams of furthering his education and becoming an ASE Master Technician